- Spoken to friends the other side of the world
- Visited Calke Abbey
- Seen lots of baby friends - E really is the sociable one!
- Enjoyed quite a few pub lunches
- Grabbed some bargains at the car boot sale
- Been to friend's houses for tea and cake and lots of inspiring chats
- Prepared to say goodbye to family for a few months as they go off on their travels
- Laughed at the outdoor theatre (which I couldn't recommend highly enough)
- Celebrated E's 6 month birthday
- Learned how to sit up!
The next few weeks are also promising to be wonderful with holidays, exciting plans and hopefully some creativity.